‘Pure Dive’ is a 19 Metre purposely designed and built dive and snorkel vessel, set up to operate specifically for serious divers. Designed by our sister company ‘Sea Speed Design,’ she has been operating daily out to The Great Barrier Reef since June 2008 and is now on the hunt for a new home!
- She is powered by twin Cummins QSM 11 main engines (580 H.P) and twin disc 5114a gear boxes, giving a top speed of over 26-27knots.
- In build dive compressor
- Capacity 75 passengers but in survey for 40 passengers.
- Dive banks run off a small independent Yanmar motor and Dicon side load system.
- Long range fuel capacity of 2 x 3000 ltr
- Hot and cold water showers and taps
- Large two door refrigerator
- Small galley
- Designed features include: top decks, sun lounges and large spacious upper and lower foredecks with comfortable day bed seating to maximize outdoor relaxation.
If you would like to find out more or are interested in purchasing Pure Dive, please contact Paul Birgan at firstname.lastname@example.org She is available for immediate delivery!